Tutorial how to install BlackWhite sapper svelte website themes template.
- For first you need to download and install node , donwload here →
Download Source Code
- Now you can download this source code on github , donwload here →
- Or you can clone this source code repo just open terminal shell npm and run
git clone https://github.com/mesinkasir/sapper-blackwhite.git.
Installing Web Apps
- After download and clone repo you can installing source code , just open your project folder, then open shell terminal npm and run
Run Web Apps
- After installation progress success now you need to run this web apps on browser just input command
npm run devthen visit localhost:3000 on web browser.
Build Web Apps
- You can change any code and content with you needed, then you can build for productions with run command
npm run buildif failed you can try run with
npx sapper exportthen you can see and upload folder build static on __sapper __/export for build production. ,then for run prod mode test drive with run
- You can deploy on free statis host like firebase or surge, just register create account then create new project , and build your web apps with statis host.
+ Repo Host
- You can deply with github,gitlab repo just upload source code on your repo, create account on heroku, vercel , create a new project and connecting your repo with project and run build for deploy yor site.